Almond Butter Balls
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as required)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sieved|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter. Cream well till fluffy.
3. Add rest of the ingredients gradually and mix well into dough.
4. Shape into 1 inch diameter balls and place on baking tray.
5. Bake in pre heated oven for 20 minutes or till done.
6. Once baked, remove from oven and roll in sugar. Keep aside to cool. Makes 72 no-€™s.
7. Place on a serving tray and serve immediately.