Potato Pate Balls
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Grams)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Canned pate||13 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Browned breadcrumbs/Chopped salted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) In a large bowl, combine the melted butter into the potatoes and add the lightly beaten egg, mix well.
3) Season the mixture to taste.
4) Roll the pate into 8 small balls;
5) Surround each pate with mashed potato mixture.
6) Shape them into ball.
7) Dip the balls into another beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs or chopped salted nuts.
8) In a deep-fryer, fry the balls in hot oil until golden brown.
9) Serve the balls hot with coleslaw and tomato ketchup on side.