Nutty Carrot Cheese Balls
|Neufchatel cheese||3 Ounce, softened|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 Cup)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Ground pecans||3 Tablespoon (Toasted)|
|Wheat germ||3 Tablespoon (Toasted)|
1) In a bowl, add first 3 ingredients to combine well.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
3) Shape 1-inch balls from the mixture.
4) In a flat plate, mix the toasted pecans and wheat germ.
5) Coat the balls with the pecan-wheat germ mixture.
6) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
7) Serve the cheese balls with your choice of sauce or dip, if desired.
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg6.8%
Sodium 114.3 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A 40% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet