Nutty Carrot Cheese Balls
|Neufchatel cheese||3 Ounce, softened|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 Cup)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Ground pecans||3 Tablespoon (Toasted)|
|Wheat germ||3 Tablespoon (Toasted)|
1) In a bowl, add first 3 ingredients to combine well.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
3) Shape 1-inch balls from the mixture.
4) In a flat plate, mix the toasted pecans and wheat germ.
5) Coat the balls with the pecan-wheat germ mixture.
6) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
7) Serve the cheese balls with your choice of sauce or dip, if desired.