Cheddar Dijon Cheese Ball
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||8 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Margarine/Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a blender, process together both the cheeses, butter or margarine and mustard, until smooth.
2) Remove the cheese mixture in a bowl, by scraping it.
3) Place the lid and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
4) In a flat plate mix together, pecans and parsley.
5) Shape the cheese mixture in to 1 inch balls and roll in pecan mixture, to coat evenly.
6) Serve it at room temperature, with crackers.
Store the remaining cheese balls if any in refrigerator.
Calories 578 Calories from Fat 476
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.7%
Saturated Fat 23 g115.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113 mg37.7%
Sodium 573.1 mg23.9%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 19 g38.8%
Vitamin A 44.7% Vitamin C 16.9%
Calcium 48.1% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet