Cheddar Dijon Cheese Ball
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||8 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Margarine/Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a blender, process together both the cheeses, butter or margarine and mustard, until smooth.
2) Remove the cheese mixture in a bowl, by scraping it.
3) Place the lid and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
4) In a flat plate mix together, pecans and parsley.
5) Shape the cheese mixture in to 1 inch balls and roll in pecan mixture, to coat evenly.
6) Serve it at room temperature, with crackers.
Store the remaining cheese balls if any in refrigerator.