Pineapple Cheese Ball
|Finely chopped green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese/Light cream cheese such as neufchatel||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned pineapple||8 Ounce, well drained (1 Can)|
|Unsalted sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, place together bell peppers, carrots, cream cheese and pineapple, and mix well.
2) Wrap the bowl, and place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until chilled and firm.
3) On a plastic film or waxed paper, shape the pineapple mixture into a ball.
4) Roll the pineapple ball into sunflower seeds.
5) Cover and place in refrigerator.
6) Serve cold with wheat crackers or melba toast as desired.