1) Make a crisscross cut on the top of each chestnut.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to boil.
3) Cook the chestnuts in the water until its shells burst and chestnuts are soft.
4) Drain, cool and remove the shells of chestnuts.
5) Force it through a food mill and blend in the honey.
6) Shape 1 tablespoon of the mixture into walnut size balls.
7) Mix together confectioner-€™s sugar and cinnamon powder.
8) Roll all the chestnut balls in confectioner-€™s sugar mixture.
9) Arrange on a flat platter, garnish with almond flakes if desired.