Smoky Pimiento Cheese Ball
|Hickory smoked cold pack cheese food||8 Ounce, softened (1 container, Wispride)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Bacon strips||4 , cooked and crumbled to make 1/4 cup|
|Chopped pimiento||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a medium bowl, combine the smoked cheese food and cream cheese.
2. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, except the pecans and mix well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese mixture is firm and pliable.
5. Shape the chilled cheese mixture into one large or into many small balls, using the wooden spoon and a spatula.
6. Spread the chopped pecan on a plate and roll the cheese ball/s in pecans.
7. Arrange on a serving platter and chill again until ready to serve.
8. This makes a wonderful appetizer at a party and should be accompanied by assorted crackers and fruits.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1399 Calories from Fat 1193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g210.1%
Saturated Fat 56 g280.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 276.3 mg92.1%
Sodium 1582.3 mg65.9%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 30 g59.2%
Vitamin A 70.2% Vitamin C 26.6%
Calcium 47% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet