Sweet Potato Balls
|Sweet potatoes||8 Medium|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Orange juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Macadamia nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large pot, cook sweet potatoes in water until tender.
3. Drain and let them cool down enough to handle comfortably.
4. Peel and mash.
5. In a bowl, mix the mashed sweet potato with the remaining ingredients.
6. Using your palm, form small balls with the mixture.
7. In a baking tray, place the balls and bake for 20-25 minutes until brown.
8. Serve hot.