Toasted Almond Cheese Ball
|Cream cheese package||16 Ounce (Use 2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Grated sharp cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Slivered almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Mix first 4 ingredients and shape into a ball.
2) In skillet, toast almonds in butter until browned.
3) Cool and insert, one by one, into cheese ball.
4) Wrap in foil and allow to ripen in refrigerator for at least 48 hours.
5) May then be frozen, if you wish.
6) Serve as a snack when desired.