Toasted Almond Cheese Ball
|Cream cheese package||16 Ounce (Use 2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Grated sharp cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Slivered almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Mix first 4 ingredients and shape into a ball.
2) In skillet, toast almonds in butter until browned.
3) Cool and insert, one by one, into cheese ball.
4) Wrap in foil and allow to ripen in refrigerator for at least 48 hours.
5) May then be frozen, if you wish.
6) Serve as a snack when desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3962 Calories from Fat 3065
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 359 g552.7%
Saturated Fat 56.9 g284.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.4 mg90.5%
Sodium 1443.6 mg60.2%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g29.9%
Dietary Fiber 30.9 g123.8%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 140 g280.8%
Vitamin A 55.5% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 228.8% Iron 53.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet