|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Decoration)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 275Â°F (140Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the walnuts, flour and vanilla to it, mixing properly.
4) Fashion into small sized balls.
5) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
6) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes approximately.
7) Roll the cooled cookies in confectionerâ€™s sugar before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3809 Calories from Fat 2242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 254 g391.3%
Saturated Fat 132.7 g663.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 537.6 mg179.2%
Sodium 33.4 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 340 g113.3%
Dietary Fiber 14.5 g58%
Sugars 137.4 g
Protein 41 g81.8%
Vitamin A 125% Vitamin C
Calcium 15% Iron 79.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet