|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Decoration)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 275Â°F (140Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the walnuts, flour and vanilla to it, mixing properly.
4) Fashion into small sized balls.
5) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
6) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes approximately.
7) Roll the cooled cookies in confectionerâ€™s sugar before serving.