1) Combine the cheese, flour, salt, cayenne, mustard, and paprika together and blend well.
2) Stiffly beat the egg whites and fold into the cheese mixture. Then allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes
3) Drop the mixture with rounded tea-spoonfuls into the cracker crumbs, then lift with a fork and drop into heated fat.
4) Deep fry at 275°F in the deep heated fat, then remove and drain over the paper towels.
5) Sprinkle with little paprika, if desired and serve immediately as an appetizer or with salad.