Soy Cheese Balls
|Soy cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sage||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread crumbs; place over the greased cookie sheet.
6. Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 10 minutes until the cheese balls are browned.
7. Serve crispy hot soy cheese balls with a red hot chili sauce or any of your favorite sauce.