1) Cream the butter with sugar
2) Scaping down the bowl. Add the vanilla and gradually add the flour at slow speed.
3) Add in the pecans.
4) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5) Take one heaping teaspoon of dough and roll into a ball.
6) Place the balls on the baking sheet and then place the baking sheets
in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes)
7) Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Bake the ball for 20 minutes.
The bottoms should be lightly browned,
8) Rolll the balls in confectionary sugar.
This video is a creation of chef-ellie-espo. You can visit chef-ellie-espo for complete recipes, and more videos.
Pecan Snow Balls are wonderful round, white little snowball cookies that are a tempting and delightful treat on the Christmas dessert table. Pecan Snow Balls is a perfect Christmas cookie because is simple, easy and loved by all. Enjoy!!