1. Soak the walnuts in water for a few hours. Rinse well, drain and set aside.
2. Preheat the dehydrator at 110 degrees.
3. In a food processor, add walnuts, garlic, olive oil and salt. Grind altogether.
4. Stir in the poultry seasoning, onion powder and chili.
5. In a blender, grind the flax seeds and add to the walnuts. Grind them until smooth.
6. Make small balls and dehydrate for 4 hours in a dehydrator at 110 degrees.
For those who don't prefer meatballs made using meat here's a good recipe idea that uses walnuts to prepare the balls. The video has clear instructions to prepare this dish that will be a hit with all vegetarian food lovers.