|Mashed boiled potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Peas||3 Tablespoon, boiled and slightly mashed|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Grated coconut||1 Tablespoon|
|Green chilies||2 , chopped|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Flour and milk batter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. To the finely mashed potatoes, add bread slices soaked in water and squeezed out, salt and pepper and knead well.
2. Make equal portions and stuff each portion with peas mixed with coconut, coriander, green chillies, ginger, salt and pepper.
3. Form into equal-sized balls.
4. Dip each ball in thin flour and milk batter.
5. Roll in the breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden brown.