|Mashed boiled potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Peas||3 Tablespoon, boiled and slightly mashed|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Grated coconut||1 Tablespoon|
|Green chilies||2 , chopped|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Flour and milk batter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. To the finely mashed potatoes, add bread slices soaked in water and squeezed out, salt and pepper and knead well.
2. Make equal portions and stuff each portion with peas mixed with coconut, coriander, green chillies, ginger, salt and pepper.
3. Form into equal-sized balls.
4. Dip each ball in thin flour and milk batter.
5. Roll in the breadcrumbs and deep fry till golden brown.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1897 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.1%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2004.8 mg83.5%
Total Carbohydrates 417 g139.1%
Dietary Fiber 38.5 g154.1%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 52 g104.8%
Vitamin A 31.8% Vitamin C 340.4%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet