Carrots are nutritious and when they are fried they are tasty and so is this Deep Fried Carrot Balls. I never have enough of this Deep Fried Carrot Balls. You will have the same experience too.
Ginger root slice
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed To Cover)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)
1. Scrape carrots. Mince ginger root and scallion stalk.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add carrots and boil, uncovered, until soft but not mushy. Then drain and mash.
3. Blend in salt, ginger root and scallion. Form carrot mixture into walnut-size balls.
4. Heat oil. Deep-fry carrot balls, a few at a time, until golden. Drain on paper toweling.
5. Return carrot balls to oil; deep-fry 1/2 minute more. Drain quickly and serve.