Pulled pork recipes are good all year round and are a simple dinner to make. It's also perfect for parties or big gatherings, especially this Cider Pulled Pork Sandwiches. It has a flavor that's perfect for the fall season and is a big hit at football parties.
Boneless pork sirloin steaks
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Apple cider vinegar
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a bowl, pour in apple cider. Mix it with allspice berries, mustard, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, salt and mix well.
2. Take large plate, put flour, chili flakes, salt, pepper and mix well. Cover pork with the mixture.
3. Heat non-stick skillet to medium-high heat, add the butter.
4. Add steaks and cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Add 1/2 cup of sauce to the pan and deglaze the pan.
5. Take slow cooker and put pork with all the juices from the pan in. Add the rest of the sauce. Pop the lid on and set the settings on high for 7 hours.
6. Add to mayo juices from the meat, pinch of garlic powder, chili flakes and mix well.
7. Keep the meat on the plate and use fork to flake them. Cover the meat with sauce.
8. Take baguette cut in the middle and open it. Cover with mayo sauce and then meat all the surface. Close baguette and cut to 8 pieces.
Oh Yum! Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches have a flavor that's perfect for the fall season and is a big hit at football parties. Since this is a crockpot recipe, you'll be able to save a lot of time. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Bon Appétit!