|Mini baguettes||4 (Ready to bake)|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||7 Ounce (200 g)|
|Cooked turkey||6 Ounce, thinly sliced (175 g)|
|Walnut halves||1 Tablespoon, roughly chopped|
|Seedless grapes||1 Tablespoon, halved (black or white)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh flat leaf parsley||3|
1. Bake baguettes as per the instructions on the pack.
2. Make horizontal half slices of the bread while it is hot.
3. Spread Philadephia on both sides of the baguettes.
4. Add turkey slices in the baguettes.
5. Sprinkle walnuts.
6. Combine grapes.
7. Serve turkey baguettes after seasoning.