This Chicken and Cheese Baguette is my favorite. Try this chicken and cheese stuffed long bread with garlic and pepper flavorings. Your suggestions for this Chicken and Cheese Baguette are welcome.
Salt and pepper
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Slice baguette in two, lengthwise, scoop out a shallow trough on each half. Soak the scooped-out bread in milk, and set aside.
– Butter the baguette halves and broil lightly.
– In a bowl, combine all other ingredients, along with the soaked bread.
– Stuff baguette halves with this mixture, close halves, wrap in aluminum foil and cook in oven for 35 minutes.
– Slice into serving portions and serve hot or cold.