2. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients together.
3. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients.
4. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
5. Using a spoon, spoon the mixture into the baking pan
6. Top with bagel topping like poppy seed, sesame seeds, dried garlic flakes, dried onion flakes and kosher salt.
7. Bake at 350 degree for 25 minutes.
8. The bagels can be stored and served later.
Bagels don’t always have to bad for your waistline! Homemade bagels are healthy and fun to make too and are far more low in carbs than storebought ones. Crusty, crispy and chewy, even you can make the perfect bagels at home sans any expertise with this easy recipe. Stream the video to learn all about how to make this wheat treat at home.