1. Cut the bagel horizontally into half.
2. In a electric toaster, toast the bagel until it turns crisp.
3. In a mixing bowl, place eggs, add curry powder and mayonnaise,combine all ingredients well
4. On he lower half of the bagel, place lettuce, spoon a generous amount of the prepared egg salad, cap it with the top half of the bagel.
5. Serve as breakfast with fresh juice, tea or coffee.
I used to stop at this bagel joint down the street from my house in Dallas almost every morning. I was very limited in what I would get - curried egg salad with lettuce on a sesame bagel was one of the few.
Today, the Chef shows us a recipe that would give us a break from the monotony of hamburgers. Spiced Up Egg Salad Bagel Burger is a delicious change. Its spicy, has eggs instead of meat sandwiched in bagel. Ideal for a quick breakfast. There is scope for jazzing up with more spice, if you like.