1. Cut the bagel horizontally into half.
2. In an electric toaster, toast the bagel halves till crisp.
3. On both the bagel halves spread whipped cream cheese.
4. On the lower half of the bagel, place the bacon, cap with the upper half.
5. Serve as a breakfast with fresh juice, tea or coffee.
I love bagels. There's only one decent place here in the greater Jacksonville area to find them. A frozen Ray's New York Bagel puts that one decent place to shame. Hard to believe but it's true. Cliff over at Just Bagels turned me onto the Ray's brand...
Nikko has another great bagel sandwich recipe for that quick breakfast. He keeps it simple with just 3 ingredients and quick cooking techniques. Highly recommended for those who have almost no time for cooking breakfast and need a quick grab to get going for the day.