Baked beans beef bacon is a dish which is good to accompany steamed rice, tuna or even beef. It is healthy and quick to make dish. We are using least oil and fats to offer an healthier meal.
150 Gram, sliced
230 Gram (in tomato sauce)
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. Heat butter in a frying pan and add the beef bacon to it. Fry until brown and crispy.
2. To drain excess fat, transfer the fried bacon on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Pour the beans into the pan and warm them slowly.
4. When it is hot, return the sautéed bacon to the pan and stir well.
5. Add salt to your taste.
6. Cook for a minute or two to allow flavors to blend and the beans to heat through.
7. Pour the beans into some narrow bowls and sprinkle some chopped parsley before serving.
8. You can serve these beans with eggs, or to accompany steamed rice, fish or even beef steaks.
This recipe is for all those who prefer low oil in these dishes. Baked beans and beef bacon is so simple to prepare that even a first-time cook can make it with élan. This dish goes well with plain rice, fish or beef.