1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease muffin pan with cooking spray
3. In a medium-size bowl, put Neufchatel cheese and beat until fluffy.
4. Add egg and milk. Beat to incorporate.
5. Drop Swiss cheese and green onion. Mix well and set aside.
6. Open a flaky biscuit tin. Separate and lay all the 10 biscuits on work surface.
7. For each biscuit sprinkle some flour on the working top, and roll each one of them into 5-inch circle.
8. Place biscuits into the prepared muffin cups.
9. Press it well at the bottom, letting biscuits cover the sides of the muffin cups, fluting the top, if desired.
10. Divide bacon slices into 10 equal parts. Crumble and put them in the bottom of the biscuit cups.
11. Fill all the cups equally with cheese mixture.
12. Sprinkle paprika on top of each cup.
13. Place muffin pan in oven, and bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and let it cool on wire rack.
14. Transfer it to a serving platter, and serve bacon appetizer cups with sauce.