These bacon wrapped egg cups make an excellent low carb breakfast.
For the toppings
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. In a pan cook the bacon strips for 2 minutes turning the side.
4. Remove the bacon from the pan and place over a paper towel to remove the excess fat. And let it cool.
5. Place the bacon in the muffin pan like a cup, break the egg and pour in every cup.
6. Sprinkle the pepper and salt over each egg.
7. Add in the pesto over 3 cups and on rest add in the salsa.
8. Top the eggs with the cheese.
9. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
10. When done scrape with knife and take out with spoon. Place in a plate.
11. Garnish with chives and serve Bacon Wrapped Egg Cups with fresh orange juice and enjoy!