This is a must make for Thanksgiving. If you ever wanted to wow your guest, this is the dish. It is easy and absolutely amazing in flavor.
1 Pound, dice
Cream of mushroom soup
1 Can (10 oz)
Half and half
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a large bowl pour a can of cream of mushroom soup and add honey (the honey will make it creamy and keep the sauce moist).
2. Then add the half & half and the salt and pepper.
3. Now add the beans & potatoes to the sauce and mix all the ingredients well.
4. Turn the beans into a greased baking dish and spread evenly. Then top with shredded cheese and bacon bits.
5. Bake this in the oven at 350 degree for about 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve hot along with barbeque chicken or turkey.