Use only three ingredients total to make one of the tastiest vegetable side dish recipes you have had in a long time.
4 Cup (64 tbs)
Sharp cheddar cheese
1. In a large frying pan, cook the thick slices of bacon. When almost done, remove bacon from the pan and chop into small pieces.
2. Add in spinach to the bacon oil in the frying pan, and turn down the heat.
3. Stir the spinach into the bacon grease and add chopped bacon pieces. Cook until the spinach is well wilted.
4. Add sharp cheddar to the frying pan, and stir it in.
5. Serve Cheesy Bacon Spinach with roasted chicken.