1. Microwave the bacon for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
2. For the chocolate bacon: Microwave the hardened chocolate with shortening till it becomes smooth. Stir after every 30 seconds.
3. Take a plate with wax paper. Dip the bacon in chocolate and put it on the paper.
4. Refrigerate it till chocolate hardens.
5. For the Margarita: In a glass, take 1/4 ice cubes.
6. Add tequila, amaretto, margarita mix and stir well to mix.
7. In a serving plate take the chocolate bacon and serve it with the margarita.