First, my apologies for the bad camera work as this is the first video with my new camera and I'm still figuring it out. The whole thing was accidentally shot on night setting and I've managed to cut off the top of my head in a lot of shots. I hope you enjoy the video and recipe regardless. The Simple Chef cooks perogies!
Please see video
1) Take a big vessel filled with water. Add the perogies and boil for 2-3 minutes.
2) Take a pound of bacon and slice it.
3) Take a deep wok and fry the bacon into it.
4) Drain the perogies, and keep aside.
5) Transfer the bacon into separate bowl and take the same wok and add a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
6) Fry the perogies into the wok. Brown them on both sides.
7) Add the canned mushrooms, chopped garlic,
and green onions. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
8) Add the cooked bacon to the perogies. Add the sour cream. Stir them well