1. Fry the bacon in a sauce pan until bacon is crispy.
2. Remove it from the pan.
3. Add butter and onion and keep cooking on high heat.
4. Add asparagus, cook for a few minutes and add the mushroom and turn the heat to low.
5. Cook it for a minute and add the balsamic vinegar and a tablespoon of water.
6. Add the broccoli and cauliflower.
7. Put on a lid and let it cook for 15 minutes without touching.
8. Serve it in a plate garnished with crispy bacon.
It is not easy to have nice dishes when you are on a diet. But this Vegetable Medley with Crispy Bacon recipe is an easy and healthy dish that is perfect for a low carb diet. It can be served as a side dish, or with pasta as well. Try it out watching this video, everyone will love it for sure.