Barry makes some cheese, chicken, pineapple & mushroom wrapped bacon parcels
1 , bashed
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Canned pineapple rings
For potato wedges
Fresh rosemary sprig
1.Preheat the oven to 400F.
1. On a sheet of foil, arrange the bacon rashers(3), place the mushroom, round side down. Cover with Parmesan ( 1 teaspoon) and top with mozzarella( 1/2 teaspoon).
2. Place the pineapple slice, fill the hollow part with Parmesan( 1 teaspoon) and cover the pineapple slice with mozzarella( 1 teaspoon). Place the chicken breast.
3. Sprinkle some Parmesan( 1 teaspoon) over the chicken breast. Season with pepper.
4. Place the remaining bacon rashers(3), and wrap the parcel, wrap with the foil. Transfer to a baking dish.
5. In a mixing bowl, place the potato, add all other ingredients of the potato wedges and mix. Transfer to another baking dish.
6. Bake the wedges and the bacon parcels at 400F for 35 minutes, stir occasionally.
7. On a plate, place the bacon parcel, broccoli and wedges, drizzle some juice from the foil, sprinkle Parmesan (1 teaspoon) cheese and serve.
Cooking is all about being creative! Sometime experiments in the kitchen turn out into great culinary inventions like this one! Barry is making a sort of burger but without the bun or maybe a new version of the bacon bomb! He wraps a large mushroom, stuffed with pineapple, chicken and cheese, in bacon and bakes it. Add a side of rosemary roast potatoes and steamed broccoli and you have yourself a combo meal!