|Lean bacon slice||12|
1) Prepare a dish, lining it with 3 layers of paper towels.
2) Separate 6 bacon slices, and in a skillet place them side by side. Keep the heat on medium high.
3) When the bacon starts to curl, with a fork turn sides and beware of the splattering bacon fat.
4) Let the slices turn brown and then turn the sides again. Cook until crisp.
5) Remove from heat and transfer them on the prepared dish.
6) Repeat the process for remaining slices.
7) Place the plate in oven at 200 degrees to keep warm.
8) Serve fried bacon as it is or with dip of your choice.