Cheese And Bacon Salad
|White bread slice||2|
|Chive flavored cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
|Eating apples||1 , sliced|
1) In a pan, heat oil and fry bacon until crisp and brown.
2) Drain and cool it.
3) Cut the edges of the bread and cut into ¼ inch cubes.
4) In the same pan, add butter and heat. Fry bread until golden brown and crisp.
5) Drain excess fat.
6) In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, bacon and fried croutons of bread.
7) In a serving dish place them in the centre serving dish. Surround with sliced apple.