2. Slice the bacon and pan fry bacon, but only partially cook your bacon, it will finish cooking in the oven.
3. Remove bacon from pan, and add diced red onion to the pan. Cook red onion until just softened.
4. Wash Brussels sprouts an slice in half, remove any brown leaves.
5. On a cookie sheet add sliced Brussels sprouts, partially cooked bacon, red onions along with pan drippings and mix well.
6.Pour olive oil over the Brussels sprouts and stir until the Brussels sprouts are evenly coated.
7. Roast in oven for approximately 25 minutes, sprinkle with kosher salt, and add fresh cracked pepper before serving.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon is an easy way to prepare Brussels sprouts in the oven. Roasted Brussels sprouts come out wonderful, they are not bitter, they are crisp, and wonderfully savory with red onions, and chunks of bacon. You'll love this dish. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy!