|Cold water||4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the grill
2) Grill or saute the bacon rashers, chop into pieces and keep hot.
3) Place a large 6 inch frying pan over a low heat until thoroughly heated.
4) In a bowl, lightly the beat eggs, then combine with water, parsley, salt and pepper to taste; mix thoroughly.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and place over a high heat.
6) Just before the butter browns, pour in the omelette mixture.
7) Cook the omelette mixture, lift with a fork and allow the uncooked egg to set and completely cooked.
8) Spoon the cooked bacon pieces in the centre of the omelette.
9) Fold the Bacon Omelette into three and serve hot.