Stuffed Bacon Rolls With Grilled Tomatoes
|Bread slices||4 (1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
|Parsley sprigs||2 (Use As Required)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Trim the bacon rashers and slice them into halves.
3) Peel and slice the bananas into four pieces.
4) Roll each banana piece in each half of bacon rasher.
5) Thread 4 stuffed bacon rolls on each skewer.
6) Toast the bread slices and slice them into halves.
7) Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper to taste.
8) Place the bacon rolls and tomatoes under the preheated grill, turning frequently until they are brown and crisp.
9) Apply butter lightly butter over the toasted bread slices.
10) Serve the Stuffed Bacon Rolls with Grilled Tomatoes on individual plates with tomato and parsley.