1. In a glass casserole, take bacon. Microwave it on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir it once after 1 to 1 ½ minute.
2. Add onion. Mix it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remember to stir it after 1 ½ to 2 minutes of cooking.
4. Keep aside 1 ½ tbsp. of drippings and drain off the remaining quantity.
5. In a bowl, take mustard seeds and rinse it thoroughly. Chop it coarsely.
6. Add it to the bacon and onions mixture and mix it well.
7. Cover it and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep it aside for 5 minutes, covered.
9. To serve Mustard Greens And Bacon, pour tobacco sauce over it.