|Short crust pastry||12 Ounce|
|Minced ram steak||8 Ounce|
|Streaky bacon||6 Ounce|
|Lambs kidney||4 Ounce|
|Worcester sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take out pastry rounds of 7 inches from the short crust pastry.
2) Finely chop all the ingredients and mix them together.
3) On each pastry round, put a spoonful of mixture and seal the edges to make a pastry.
4) On a wetted baking sheet, place the pastries and bake at 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7, for 45 minutes.
5) Let the pastries cool.
6) In foil tray, pack the pastries or keep them in individual polythene bags.
7) While serving reheat the pastries in oven and serve with dip of your choice.