Stir Fry Spinach, Tomato, And Bacon
|Fresh spinach||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Regular strength chicken broth/Water||2 Tablespoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||10 Ounce, halved (1 Basket)|
1) Wash the spinach properly and cut the leaves into 1/2 inch wide strips. Discard the stems of the spinach.
2) Take a wok or frying pan and heat it over low heat.
3) Put the bacon in wok and cook to make it crisp.
4) Remove from heat and drain the bacon. Reserve the bacon drippings.
5) Take the same pan and put over high heat.
6) Add 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings to the pan.
7) Add onion and garlic.
8) Fry for a minute and then add spinach along with broth.
9) Cover the pan and cook for 1 minute.
10) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
11) Stir fry for few minutes until the tomatoes are cooked.
12) Sprinkle the dish with crumbled bacon and serve in a serving dish.