|Bacon strips||12 , halved crosswise|
|Granny smith apples||2 Medium, cored, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch slices|
|Packed brown sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 170 C (340 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and the spices. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized skillet, place bacon and cook on a medium flame till it starts to change colour. Remove, drain off excess fat and keep aside.
4. Once cool, wrap bacon piece around an apple slice using a toothpick.
5. Dip in flavoured sugar so that it is well coated. Follow same procedure for all strips.
6. Place on a baking tray and broil each side for 3 minutes or till bacon is brown in colour.
7. Once done, remove from oven and keep aside.
8. Serve warm.