Baked Flounder with Bacon
|Flounder fillets||2 Pound|
|Thin lemon slices||4|
|Condensed tomato soup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a greased baking dish, place the flounder fillets on 2 bacon slices.
3) Cover with the other two bacon and lemon slices.
4) In a bowl, combine the tomato soup and water.
5) stir in the bay leaves, salt, pepper and sliced onion, spoon the mixture all over the fish.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7) Transfer the fish on a heated serving platter.
8) Strain the sauce, spoon around the fish and sprinkle with paprika.
9) Serve the Baked Flounder with Bacon immediately.