Bacon And Egg Buns
|Bacon slices||4 , halved|
|Hamburger buns||2 , split and toasted|
1. In a medium-size frying pan saute bacon until crisp and remove and drain well on paper toweling.
2. Pour just enough water into a second medium-size frying pan to cover bottom.
3. Into a cup break eggs, one at a time and slip into the pan.
4. Cover sprinkling with salt and pepper.
5. Steam slowly just until eggs are done as you like them.
6. Spread each bun half with 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine.
7. Top with a fried egg and two pieces of bacon and serve.