Baked Bass With Bacon
|Bass||6 , cleaned|
|Cornmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||3 , peeled and cut in wedges|
1) Slice the bass into serving size pieces.
2) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) In a shallow dish, combine the cornmeal, salt and paprika together.
5) Dredge the fish pieces in the cornmeal mixture and place in a greased baking dish.
6) Top the fish with bacon slices.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8) Remove from the oven and surround the fish with tomatoes.
9) Place 5 inches from heat and broil for about 6 minutes.
10) Serve the Baked Bass with Bacon immediately on a serving platter.