Baked Bass with Bacon
|Bass||6 , cleaned|
|Cornmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||3 , peeled and cut in wedges|
1) Slice the bass into serving size pieces.
2) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) In a shallow dish, combine the cornmeal, salt and paprika together.
5) Dredge the fish pieces in the cornmeal mixture and place in a greased baking dish.
6) Top the fish with bacon slices.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8) Remove from the oven and surround the fish with tomatoes.
9) Place 5 inches from heat and broil for about 6 minutes.
10) Serve the Baked Bass with Bacon immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 4243 Calories from Fat 789
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g134.7%
Saturated Fat 22.4 g111.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1764.6 mg588.2%
Sodium 3448.5 mg143.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 795 g1589.4%
Vitamin A 180.8% Vitamin C 14.5%
Calcium 43.9% Iron 74.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet