Bean And Bacon Cakes
|Potatoes||8 Ounce, mashed (250 Gram)|
|Bacon||4 Ounce (100 Gram, Unsmoked)|
|Canned butter beans||4 Ounce, drained (1 Small Can)|
|Flour||10 Milliliter (1 Level Dessertspoon)|
1) Chop the bacon.
2) In a frying pan, fry the bacon.
3) Beat together the potatoes, butter beans, flour and egg then add the bacon and also any bacon fat left in the frying pan.
4) In the frying pan, place dessertspoonfuls of the mixture, shaping them into little patties.
5) Fry gently for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
6) Serve the bean and bacon cakes with fried eggs.