Scallops And Bacon
|Scallops||1 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Bacon||250 Gram, sliced (As Needed)|
1. Thaw scallops, if frozen.
2. Clean scallops and wash.
3. In a bowl, mix together butter or margarine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
4. In a bowl, place scallops and pour butter mixture on top.
5. Let scallops marinate for 30 minutes; turn once.
6. Drain before cooking.
7. Lengthwise cut bacon slices into half.
8. In a skillet, fry bacon until it begins to ruffle but is still flexible.
9. Drain well over paper towel and let cool down.
10. Into each slice of bacon, place a scallop and wrap; secure with a wooden pick.
11. On a wire broiler basket, place the bacon wrapped scallops and sprinkle paprika on top.
12. Broil at medium heat for 5 minutes.
13. Turn and sprinkle paprika again.
14. Broil again for 5-7 minutes until bacon is brown and crisp.
15. Serve Scallops And Bacon with a hot chilli sauce, if desired.