Bacon Cheese Tarts
|Coarsely chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half/Half milk half cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese/American cheese||1⁄4 Pound, cubed|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||4 Drop|
|Crisp bacon slices||8 , crumbled|
|2 1/2 inch tart shells||24 Small (Unbaked)|
1) Take an electric chopper and chop onions until finely chopped and then put them in a bowl.
2) Now, mix together the next 8 ingredients in blender container and puree.
3) Then, add bacon and continue to puree.
4) Put this mixture on the onions and mix until incorporated.
5) In a baking sheet, place pastry lined tart pans and bake them for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
6) Fill the tart shells with onion mixture and bake until the filling is set.
7) Serve the tarts for light lunch or as appetizer.