Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon
|Sorrel||4 Bunch (400 gm), rinsed and trimmed (4 Cup)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimps||6 Ounce|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1 , sliced into thin circles|
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt half of the butter on low heat.
2) Put damp sorrel and cover the pan. Cook the sorrel until tender and limp.
3) Scald milk. Keep aside.
4) Take another frying pan and cook bacon on medium heat. And discard excess grease.
5) Now, crumble the bacon in a food processor.
6) When the sorrel is cooked, add a cup of scald milk. Stir well.
7) Add remaining milk, butter, shrimp and sour cream to the sorrels. Cook until butter melts.
8) Pour Sorrel Soup with Shrimp and Bacon into serving bowls and garnish with green onions and bacon.