Prawn and Bacon Pate
|Mascarpone cheese/Other full-fat soft cheese||500 Gram (1 tub)|
|Prawns||20 , cooked, peeled and roughly chopped|
|Bacon slices||5 , grilled till crisp and roughly chopped|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, empty the tub of cheese.
2) Add all the other ingredients and mix well together.
3) Add seasoning to taste. In case the preparation is too sharp, add more cream.
4) Into a pate dish, put the preparation and chill for about 1 to 2 hours.
5) Serve the pate chilled as an appetizer
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2887 Calories from Fat 2118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 238 g365.4%
Saturated Fat 127.3 g636.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2283.5 mg761.2%
Sodium 3880 mg161.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 190 g380.9%
Vitamin A 149% Vitamin C 70.8%
Calcium 57.2% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet