Roasted Trout In Bacon
|Trout/Other firm-fleshed fish||4 1⁄2 Pound, dressed (3 Fishes, 1 1/2 Lb. Each)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Lea & Perrins)|
|Onion powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Garlic powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Rinse fish and pat dry.
2. In a small bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, lemon juice, salt and garlic powder. Stir to blend well.
3. Grease a baking dish with butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
5. Arrange them in buttered dish.
6. Pour the prepared glaze over the fish, turn and rub on the insides as well.
7. With a sharp tipped knife, make small slashed on skin of the fish.
8. Arrange the bacon strips on top to provide larding when baking.
9. Bake the fish for about 40 to 45 minutes in the preheated moderately hot oven, until the fish flakes easily and is glazed.
10. Serve the fish hot with a freshly tossed green salad or over rice.