Liver And Bacon Saute
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 1⁄2 Pound, sliced thin|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), unsifted|
1. Take a large frying pan and fry bacon until turn crisp. Drain the bacons on a paper towel.
2. Add all but 2 tablespoons drippings from pan.
3. In a paper bag, add the liver slices with flour, salt and pepper. Mix well to coat properly.
4. In the same frying pan, heat oil and brown the liver slices one at a time. Add extra drippings, if required.
5. Return all liver to the pan and place the bacon strips on the top.
6. Cover the pan and steam for 1 minute.
7. Serve the whole dish at once.